Visiting La Boca
Visitors can enjoy all that La Boca has to offer including the football games, riverfront, and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, architecture, and cafés. Top sights around the area include Casa Rosada, Plaza de Mayo, and Obelisco.
- There are 709 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Boca
The city's cultural venues include Caminito Street Museum and Usina del Arte. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are La Bombonera and Boca Bridge.
As you start planning your visit to La Boca, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 688 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Savoy Hotel is located within 2.6 mi (4.2 km) of the city center. This 4-star hotel in Buenos Aires features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean rooms.
- Exe Hotel Colón is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in 9 de Julio Avenue can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Suipacha Suites is 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in 9 de Julio Avenue can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with cable TV. Our customers love its WiFi and proximity to public transit.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Casa Rosada, located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city center, and Plaza de Mayo, which is 2 mi/3.2 km away.
Dressing for La Boca
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 55°F
- La Boca gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 48°F