Visiting La Calera
Those traveling to La Calera are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 66 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in La Calera
Places to visit in the larger region include Palmira Romano Piraino Museum, Plaza de Armas de Olmue, and Plaza de los Caballos. Additionally, you'll find Aguas Blancas Beach in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to La Calera, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 66 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Casa Rustica en Algarrobo is 1.3 mi (2 km) from the center of La Calera. This 3.5-star condo in Quintero features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Santa María de Mantagua is located 18 mi (28.9 km) from the heart of La Calera. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Quintero can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Panamericana Hotel Quintero is 19.5 mi (31.3 km) from central La Calera. This 3.5-star hotel in Limache features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for La Calera
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- La Calera gets about 0.24 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 47°F