Visiting La Chaux-de-Fonds
Visitors can enjoy all that La Chaux-de-Fonds has to offer including the opera houses, festivals, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and restaurants. In La Chaux-de-Fonds, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in La Chaux-de-Fonds
The city's cultural venues include International Museum of Horology and La Maison Blanche. Additionally, you might want to add Bois du Petit-Chateau Zoo to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in La Chaux-de-Fonds. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Grand Hôtel Les Endroits - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Athmos Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Fleur-de-Lys - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around La Chaux-de-Fonds
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Le Chaux-de-Fonds Station. La Chaux-de-Fonds may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for La Chaux-de-Fonds
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for La Chaux-de-Fonds is 1.18 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F