Visiting La Cisterna
Travelers to La Cisterna will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Palacio de la Moneda, San Cristobal Hill, and Estadio Monumental David Arellano.
- There are 714 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez), 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Cisterna
Palacio de la Moneda, San Cristobal Hill, and Estadio Monumental David Arellano are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find National Stadium and Plaza de la Constitucion.
As you start planning your visit to La Cisterna, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 601 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Novapark is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the center of La Cisterna. This 3-star hotel in Santiago features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- ICON Hotel is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from central La Cisterna. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Apoquindo can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free Internet. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
- Hotel Plaza El Bosque Nueva Las Condes is located 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from the heart of La Cisterna. This 4-star hotel in Apoquindo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its bar and pool.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Santiago Town Square, 7.3 mi/11.7 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for La Cisterna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 13.46 inches of rain falls on La Cisterna each year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 37°F