Think of yourself strolling around the streets during your upcoming vacation, noticing the gorgeous environment or the buildings all around you. Still, La Ciudadela is one attraction you are especially prepared for. The time has finally arrived to mark it finished.
Where to Stay Nearby La Ciudadela
Hotels near La Ciudadela
Welcome to La Ciudadela.
Mexico City, the incredible location where it's situated, is the country's capital city.
It's always easy to find accommodation options just a short walk from La Ciudadela. With as many as 42 possibilities within 0.6 miles, everyone can find the ideal spot. The Le Meridien Mexico City, Hilton Mexico City Reforma and Holiday Inn Suites Zona Rosa are definitely some of the more popular ones.
Save a few pennies by booking a night or two at a budget hotel in the neighborhood. The Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel (1 mile away) and the Downtown (0.9 miles away) are popular names to bare in mind.
This area's many upmarket accommodations will be drawcards for those who tend to travel in style. Just two options that are top of the range in terms of elegance and design are the Gran Hotel Ciudad De Mexico and the City Express Plus Reforma El Angel, which are situated 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Make a stop at La Posta Argentina (Calle Versalles 16, Juárez, Ciudad de México) for a strong coffee before your day of seeing the sights. That said, if you're in need of something more substantial, take a brief walk to Hotel Casa Blanca (Lafragua 7, Tabacalera, Ciudad de México).
Before you hit the road again, check out the other things to do here:
- A good way to enjoy this area's distinctive ambience is to check out Mercado de Artesanías La Cuidadela.
- Devote a few hours to art and culture at Centro de la Imagen, a frequented art museum in the area.
- If you're in need of a calm and quiet location to spend some time, you could try Antigua Basilica de Guadalupe.
- Catch a theater performance at Teatro Diego Rivera and be impressed by the local talent.
- Whether you are a serious art enthusiast or just like viewing beautiful creations, Museo de Arte Popular is an art museum that is worth your time.
Balderas is the nearest metro station to La Ciudadela. It's located at a distance of about 0.2 miles. A second close rail terminal is Metro Juárez, which is 0.2 miles away.
Expedia's Mexico City rooms have everything you require, so you'll certainly find spots near La Ciudadela that you'll fall in love with. With thousands of arrivals last year, you won't be by yourself. Need help deciding? All the information you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. When reservation time arrives, rest assured: numerous visitors would endorse their Mexico City hotel to their friends or colleagues.
- We've got soothing suites for everyone, including big reunions and individuals.
- Fitting for such a fine site, the concierge service at lodging close to La Ciudadela is grand.
- Rooms in Mexico City lodging are always tidy and fresh.
You can stay right in the region thanks to Expedia's comprehensive selection of hotels near La Ciudadela.
Mexico City Interesting Facts
You'll still have lots to do in Mexico City after La Ciudadela is accomplished.
- This favored location continues to rise in prominence.
- abundant adventures, you'll realize Mexico City also knows a thing or two about specialized treatment.
- Dine on a delightful supper of its hallmark cuisine and happen upon a gallery to purchase some fashion items.
Prepare to wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and greet some all-new selfies. Planning a journey to Mexico City is always a good idea, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near La Ciudadela from Expedia. Reserve now!