Find Hotels in La Clusaz
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 29, 2020
Visiting La Clusaz
Visitors to La Clusaz are sure to enjoy the ski areas and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. Menthon Castle, Bellevue Cable Car, and Annecy Castle are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 96 hotels and other accommodations in La Clusaz
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Clusaz
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and Col des Aravis. Skiing is one of the top activities, while La Clusaz Ski Resort, Arvis Aquatic Park, and Espace Nordique des Confins are favorite sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Le Hameau des Alpes to your agenda.
In La Clusaz, you'll be able to select from 96 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Au Coeur du Village - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and 2 restaurants.
- Les Grandes Alpes - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this vacation rental. This 4-star residence features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Les Chalets de la Serraz - This 4-star hotel features ski slopes, free WiFi, and a bar.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Menthon Castle, 12.6 mi/20.3 km from the heart of the city, and Bellevue Cable Car, which is 15.8 mi (25.5 km) away.
Dressing for La Clusaz
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 26°F at night
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on La Clusaz each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in La Clusaz?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in La Clusaz, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to La Clusaz?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to La Clusaz?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting La Clusaz?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in La Clusaz?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to La Clusaz Ski Resort?
What about the best place to stay near Col des Aravis?
What's the best luxury hotel in La Clusaz?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in La Clusaz?
What's the best accommodation for a ski vacation in La Clusaz?
Recent reviews of La Clusaz hotels
More trip options
- La Clusaz Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near La Clusaz Airports
- Hotels near Popular La Clusaz Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in La Clusaz
- More Hotel Options in La Clusaz
- More Popular Hotels in Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Other Hotels near La Clusaz, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends