Top Hotels Near La Conner Quilt Museum in Mount Vernon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to La Conner Quilt Museum
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 15, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 29, 2020
La Conner Quilt Museum Hotel Guide
Culture is an essential element of any region, so familiarize yourself at La Conner Quilt Museum.
It's in Mount Vernon. If you're around the state capital, Olympia, you'll need to venture 90 miles to get there.
If traveling's your number one priority and you want to save some cash on accommodation, then there are some budget hotels in the vicinity. Two names to keep at the front of your mind are the La Conner Channel Lodge and the Hotel Planter. The first is 0.1 miles away, while the second is 0.3 miles away.
If the strong coffee at The Olive Shoppe & Ginger Grater doesn't get you pumped for a morning at La Conner Quilt Museum, the tasty treats will. This well-known spot is close by. Looking for something a little more substantial? Whitey's BBQ and Catering is a recommended restaurant within this same area. And lastly, order a few cocktails and talk to some of the locals while you kick up your heels at La Conner Brewing Co.
Other Places to Visit near La Conner Quilt MuseumLa Conner Quilt Museum is not the only noteworthy thing to do in the vicinity:
- Don't forego the opportunity to see fascinating floral showcases that are blooming at Roosengaarde Display Garden.
- You should relax into a few quality wines at Hellams Vineyard, and if you like the taste, grab a bottle to take home with you.
- You simply can't travel to this region without calling into Bearfoot Art Glass Studio to browse around this well-known shop.
- Museum of Northwest Art is a brilliant place to visit for art lovers.
- "The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance." The relevance of this great quote will not be lost when you enjoy the collection at Pier 7 Glaswerks.