Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This hotel is set in a lovely location and it is really well maintained. The home cooking was excellent and we were made to feel at home. The only minor problem was that it proved to be quite hard to find.
Excellent standard of accommodation facilities top class and central to restaurants and cafes/bars.
This is a special place... an amazing hotel in the hills/ mountains outside Santiago. The old farmhouse is full of character and the rooms are charming and comfortable. We had a slight problem with the wi-fi, but it did not spoil or two-night stay. Food is excellent too!
We had a difficult time finding the apartments. The address does not register on google maps. But once we were close, the person maintaining the apartments met us on the road and guided us in. They are nestled in a picturesque farm area near a lake, all visible from the porch in each suite.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly La Coruna hotel! Finding the right home away from home during your Galicia vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in La Coruna. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some La Coruna accommodations even welcome you to bring multiple pets along for your vacation.
- Galicia is more than pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your animals can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Globetrotters say La Coruna has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Galicia has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- La Coruna is popular among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 21% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and running around with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?