When you dream of an unfamiliar spot, you might picture yourself sauntering through downtown, staring up at the lovely world or the architecture everywhere around you. But La Croisette is one feature you're anticipating most of all. Right now is the time to tick it off your must-do list.
Hotels at La Croisette
Hotels near La Croisette
If you've only got enough time to see one or two attractions during your trip, La Croisette ought to be at the top of your list.
It's in Cannes, a lively city that many visitors enjoy checking out.
There are as many as 108 accommodation possibilities within 0.6 miles of La Croisette. You're sure to secure exactly what you're looking for well within convenient walking distance. The Florella Croisette, Cannes Croisette Prestige and Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez are a few of the popular ones.
Hold on to your precious dollars and book one of the many budget accommodation options situated nearby. The JW Marriott Cannes and the Hotel Regina are a couple of popular options. The first is 0.2 miles away, while the latter is 0.4 miles.
This destination's numerous upmarket accommodations will no doubt be appealing to those who like to travel in style. A local favorite is the Le Grand Hotel, a walk of just 0.1 miles away. Another option is the Hôtel Barrière Le Majestic. You'll easily find this spot just 0.09 miles away.
Make time to sample the coffee and sweet treats available at Il Teatro, a worthwhile little spot close to La Croisette. Later, get a table at one of the close-by eateries. Taste some of the local flavors and nourish yourself with a hearty meal at InterContinental Carlton Cannes. Want to seal the night with a tasty drink? You won't need to journey too far to stumble upon Hôtel Splendid Cannes.
Here's a selection of some of the other things you can do in the vicinity of La Croisette:
- Look at the events calendar to see what's happening at Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall.
- No matter if you're a devout landlubber or a salty sea-dog, a trip to Museum of the Sea is guaranteed to be an educational and fun day out.
- Experience Forville Provencal Food Market and get a feel for the local culture.
- Get a quick look into how the political world works at Cannes City Hall, a building of historical importance used by the government over many years.
- Check out the goods on display and have a conversation with some of the friendly locals at one of the area's most vibrant markets, Marché Forville.
It is 0.3 miles from La Croisette to the nearest rail transport terminal, Gare de Cannes.
Expedia's catalogue of La Croisette - Palais des Festivals motels and resorts provides everything you require, so you can be sure to find a place to stay near La Croisette that you'll love. It's time to get searching La Croisette - Palais des Festivals saw quite a few arrivals last year. You'll travel with confidence once reservation time is here, too: all sorts of guests would suggest their La Croisette - Palais des Festivals hotel to a friend. You're only a click away from all the secret tips you could ever want.
- From big reunions to solitary travelers, we offer rooms that are satisfying for everyone.
- The guest services at hotels near La Croisette will be grand which will only improve your visit to this stunning monument.
- "Tidy, fresh, and set to show you in" is the goal for La Croisette - Palais des Festivals hotel rooms.
La Croisette - Palais des Festivals hotels saw extra visitors in the past twelve months than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. With Expedia's wide list of hotels near La Croisette, you can stay right next door.
La Croisette - Palais des Festivals Intriguing Facts and Figures
You'll still have lots to see and do in La Croisette - Palais des Festivals once you've realized La Croisette.
- La Croisette - Palais des Festivals is now starting to become more popular after having been kept secret.
- Be enlightened about local history, then enjoy a night of fun to conclude your exploration.
- abundant activities, you'll also find La Croisette - Palais des Festivals is on the ball when it comes to greeting its travelers.
Paying a visit to La Croisette - Palais des Festivals is always a good strategy, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near La Croisette. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and usher in some new selfies!