Visiting La Ferreria
Visitors can enjoy all that La Ferreria has to offer including its museums. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. Top sights around the area include Durango Cathedral and Durango Regional Museum.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Durango, Durango (DGO-Guadalupe Victoria Durango Intl.), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Ferreria
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ex Hacienda La Ferreria de Flores. Additionally, in the area you'll find Durango Cathedral and Durango Regional Museum.
As you start planning your visit to La Ferreria, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 20 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Gobernador is 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from the center of La Ferreria. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Durango can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and central location.
- Victoria Express Durango is located 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the heart of La Ferreria. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Durango can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
- City Express Durango is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from central La Ferreria. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Durango can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for La Ferreria
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 34.29 inches of rain falls on La Ferreria each year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 35°F