Visiting La Gaubretière
Those traveling to La Gaubretière are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Puy du Fou.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in La Gaubretière
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Gaubretière
Puy du Fou is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Mont des Alouettes and Abbaye Notre Dame de La Grainetiere in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in La Gaubretière. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
Dressing for La Gaubretière
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on La Gaubretière each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F