Find Hotels in La Grange, KY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2020
Visiting La Grange
Visitors to La Grange are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and sporting events. Top sights in the area include Muhammad Ali Center, Churchill Downs, and KFC Yum Center.
- You'll find 306 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Louisville
- The closest major airport is in Louisville, KY (LOU-Bowman Field), 20.5 mi (33 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Grange
A favorite place to visit in the city is Eagle Creek Golf Course. You'll also find Yew Dell Botanical Gardens and Long Run Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in La Grange. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Pillow and Paddock B&B - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Best Western Ashbury Inn - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for La Grange
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 27°F at night
- La Grange gets about 45.59 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in La Grange?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in La Grange, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to La Grange?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in La Grange?
What's the best hotel for families in La Grange?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in La Grange?
Where is the best place to stay near Eagle Creek Golf Course?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to La Grange?
Recent reviews of La Grange hotels
More trip options
- La Grange Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near La Grange Airports
- Hotels near Popular La Grange Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in La Grange
- More Hotel Options in La Grange
- La Grange Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Louisville
- Other Hotels near La Grange, Louisville
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends