Visiting La Guardia
Those traveling to La Guardia are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 83 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Santa Cruz (VVI-Viru Viru Intl.), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in La Guardia
Places to visit in the larger region include Guembe Biocenter, Lomas de Arena Regional Park, and Ramon Tahuichi Aguilera Stadium. Additionally, you'll find Cine Center and Artecampo in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to La Guardia, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 83 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Senses Boutique Hotel is located 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the heart of La Guardia. This 3.5-star hotel in Santa Cruz features 3 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its location.
- Radisson Hotel Santa Cruz is 12.8 mi (20.7 km) from central La Guardia. This 4-star hotel in Colinas del Urubo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Sun Hotel is 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from the center of La Guardia. This 3.5-star hotel in Santa Cruz features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for La Guardia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 59°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- Average annual rainfall for La Guardia is 1.89 inches
- Usually November and October are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 60°F