Visiting La Jumelliere
Visitors can enjoy all that La Jumelliere has to offer including the wineries and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Chateau de Serrant, Chateau de Brissac, and Chateau d'Angers.
- There are 140 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Angers (ANE-Angers - Loire), 27.1 mi (43.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Jumelliere
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Chateau de Serrant, Chateau de Brissac, and Chateau d'Angers. In the area, you'll also find Musee des Beaux-Arts and Angers Cathedral.
As you start planning your visit to La Jumelliere, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 10 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Chateau de la Jumellière is located in the heart of La Jumelliere. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Chemillé-en-Anjou, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Appart'City Angers is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of La Jumelliere. This 3-star residence in Angers features free WiFi, parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers love its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Première Classe Angers Sud - Les Ponts De Cé is 15.5 mi (25 km) from central La Jumelliere. This hotel in Les Ponts-de-Ce features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Musee Jean Lurat et de la Tapisserie Contemporaine, 15.4 mi/24.7 km from the center of the city.
Getting Around La Jumelliere
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from La Jumelliere Station. La Jumelliere might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for La Jumelliere
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for La Jumelliere is 1.34 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F