Visiting La Mesa
Travelers to La Mesa will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Monserrate, Plaza de Bolivar, and Bogota Botanical Garden.
- You'll find 684 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bogota
- The closest major airport is in Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.), 23.1 mi (37.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Mesa
Places to visit in the larger region include Liberia Park, Iglesia Anapoima, and Apulo Municipal Pool. You'll also find Tequendama Falls and Tequendama Falls Museum of Biodiversity and Culture in the area.
As you start planning your visit to La Mesa, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 13 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Manati - Finca Hotel is located within 1.4 mi (2.2 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in La Mesa features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Cabañas en la Mesa is 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 1.5-star cabin in La Mesa can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Finca 034 is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city center. This 3-star apartment in La Mesa features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a bar.
Dressing for La Mesa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 59°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 61°F
- La Mesa gets about 4.53 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and July are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 59°F