When you envision a brand-new place, you perhaps see yourself strolling through the lanes, noticing the lovely landscapes or the architecture all around you. Still, there is one attraction you have been especially counting on: La Motte Estate. The day has arrived to mark it accomplished.
Hotels at La Motte Estate
Hotels near La Motte Estate
Treat your loved one to a special day away from the little ones at La Motte Estate.
You will find it in Cape Town, a bustling city that many tourists love getting familiar with.
You will be able to find 2 hotel options within 0.1 miles of La Motte Estate. With at least 207 accommodation options, think about staying in City Bowl. It's a short commute of 0.8 miles. The One&Only Cape Town, Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel and Cape Grace Hotel are worth checking out.
If you don't want to spend a fortune on accommodation, you'll be relieved to learn that there are a number of affordable hotels relatively close by. The Holden Manz Country House and the L'Ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas are ones to keep in mind.
Looking for a touch of luxury? You'll be thrilled to know that the general vicinity has a generous share of upmarket hotels. Check out the Franschhoek Country House and Villas and the La Petite Dauphine for superior comfort and service.
You'll be excited to know that La Motte Estate isn't all this neighborhood has to offer travelers. La Motte (R45 Main Rd, Franschhoek) is just 0.4 miles away and it serves up delicious meals.
Before you move on, take a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- If you are a wine connoisseur or you like to have a few drinks with friends, Boschendal Estate is the place for you.
- You might want to sample the flavors of local wine at L'Ormarins Estate Wines, and if you enjoy what you taste, you can buy a bottle to take home with you.
- Huguenot Monument, a well-known community monument, makes for a worthwhile excursion and tells something about the local history.
- You can sample quality local wines at Solms-Delta Wine Estate, discover where the very grapes you drink were sourced, and if you have enjoyed the experience, you can also buy a few of your favorites to take home to your loved ones.
- Allee Bleue Estate has a wide range of local wines, so if you like to share a few drinks with friends, this is the perfect place for you.
A modest 0.9 miles is all that separates La Motte Estate and the nearby light rail station, La Motte.
Our hotels and lodging in Cape Winelands have everything you require, so you're sure to find a place to stay near La Motte Estate that you'll love. You shouldn't be by yourself Cape Winelands was a pretty celebrated destination in the past year. When booking time is here, you can set off boldly: many visitors recommend their Cape Winelands hotel. All the insider info you could want we can provide just a click away.
- As you might hope near such a dazzling site, the staff at hotels around La Motte Estate go above and beyond.
- "Orderly, neat, and eager to invite you in" is how Cape Winelands hotel rooms will be waiting.
- In search of suites that are snug plus neat and orderly? You're on the right site.
Cape Winelands accommodation got additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. And thanks to Expedia's big registry of hotels near La Motte Estate, we see your number one place in your future.
All About Cape Winelands
There are still even more activities to do in Cape Winelands once you've conquered La Motte Estate.
- Until recently, Cape Winelands tours haven't been on most people's radars, but soaring numbers of trips mean the time to book is now.
- Use an afternoon to plot some action, and you'll soon also find Cape Winelands knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its newcomers.
- Head out on the town to conclude the exploration; when the sun rises, pay a visit to a local museum.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Cape Winelands, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near La Motte Estate. Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and meet more than a few all-new selfies!