Visiting La Motte
Visitors to La Motte are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Frejus Amphitheatre, Frejus Cathedral, and Saint Tropez Citadel.
- You'll find 283 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Draguignan
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 34.9 mi (56.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Motte
Frejus Amphitheatre, Frejus Cathedral, and Saint Tropez Citadel are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Musee de l'Artillerie and Rhone American Cemetery and Memorial in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in La Motte. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Les Domaines de Saint Endreol - With a stay at this 3-star residence, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Hôtel l'Orée du Bois - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free Internet.
Dressing for La Motte
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for La Motte is 0.91 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F