Find Hotels in La Palmilla
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $28
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 28, 2020
Visiting La Palmilla
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that La Palmilla has to offer. There are 267 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Cartago (CRC-Santa Ana), 11.8 mi (19 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in La Palmilla
Places to visit in the larger region include Ukumari Zoo, Hernan Ramirez Villegas Stadium, and Olympic Village. Additionally, you'll find Plaza de Toros and Parque Metropolitano del Café Waterpark in the area.
As you plan your vacation to La Palmilla, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 97 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Balcon del valle is located in central La Palmilla. Guests who stay at this 3-star vacation home in La Palmilla can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hotel Campestre Las Camelias is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from central La Palmilla. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Montenegro can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a free water park, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Movich Hotel de Pereira is 14.9 mi (24 km) from the center of La Palmilla. This 4-star hotel in Pereira features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for La Palmilla
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 61°F at night
- About 4.53 inches of rain falls on La Palmilla each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 59°F