Visiting La Puebla de Montalban
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that La Puebla de Montalban has to offer. Around the area, top sights include San Martin Bridge, San Juan de los Reyes Monastery, and Synagogue of Saint Mary the White. There are 163 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in La Puebla de Montalban
San Martin Bridge, San Juan de los Reyes Monastery, and Synagogue of Saint Mary the White are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Toledo Cathedral and Hospital of Tavera Museum.
As you plan for your vacation to La Puebla de Montalban, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 163 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- La Casa Azul De La Puebla is 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from central La Puebla de Montalban. Located in La Puebla de Montalban, this 3-star cottage features a kitchen and a balcony.
- Parador de Toledo is 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from the center of La Puebla de Montalban. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Toledo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Sercotel Pintor El Greco is located 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the heart of La Puebla de Montalban. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Jewish Quarter can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Alcazar, located 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the city center, and Plaza de Zocodover, which is 19.1 mi/30.8 km away.
Dressing for La Puebla de Montalban
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on La Puebla de Montalban each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F