Picture yourself walking around the boulevards of an unfamiliar city, staring up at the monuments or the exquisite scenery everywhere around you. Still, La Sierra University is one attraction you're especially counting on. For years, it's been an item on your to-do list, and the day has arrived to get yourself there.
La Sierra University Hotels
Hotels near La Sierra University
So, you're off to La Sierra University?
It's in Riverside, around 50 miles from the tourist hotspot of Palm Springs. It makes for a great side adventure!
If you are into the idea of staying in this area, there are 4 nearby hotels. The Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East and Ayres Hotel Corona East are both great choices and they are within 2 miles of La Sierra University.
If you don't own a bulging purse, you might opt to book a room at one of the area's budget accommodation options. Some establishments that should be on your list include the Residence Inn by Marriott Corona Riverside and the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Corona Riverside.
If all you want to do is put your feet up in a luxurious environment, you might want to think about booking a room at one of the upmarket hotels. You'll find outstanding amenities and a glamorous feel at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona and the Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale.
Be sure to walk to Eagle's Nest Café (4500 Riverwalk Pkwy, Riverside) to get a boost with a hot cup of coffee and a sweet treat or two. That said, if you are craving something more nourishing, take a quick stroll to Wingstop (4290 Riverwalk Parkway #300, Riverside).
Before you go, take a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- You'll feel like a kid again when wandering the grounds of Castle Park Amusement Park, an amusement park jam-packed with fun and games.
- Galleria at Tyler is one of the top malls in the area and an excellent place to enjoy a bit of retail therapy.
- Now showing! Van Buren Drive-In Theatre is the perfect place for film addicts and casual cinema-goers alike.
- If you are looking for some local art, a music concert or to get hands-on in an art workshop, check out the upcoming events at Fender Museum.
- Passionate historians shouldn't forget to visit Citrus State Historic Park, a place where history springs to life to recount events of times long gone.
Our database of rooms in California furnishes all you need, so you can be sure to get accommodation near La Sierra University you'll appreciate. Lots of tourists choose California for an excellent getaway, so get going. Need help making a decision? We've got the tricks and pointers you could ever want right here. When it comes time to reserve, spend confidently: newcomers of all sorts endorse their California hotel.
- In search of room contentment plus spotlessness? We've got it here.
- "Fresh, orderly, and waiting to show you in" is the end game for California hotels.
- The concierge services at hotels close to La Sierra University will be awesome, which is appropriate for such a stunning feature.
We see your preferred spot in your future with Expedia's comprehensive registry of hotels near La Sierra University.
California Facts and Figures
With La Sierra University conquered, there are still further things to do in California.
- In order to really delve into each sight on offer in the neighborhood, go over some fun near California.
- You'll realize California also knows a thing or two about rolling out the red carpet after you spend an afternoon on its abundant excursions.
- Head out on the town to end your good times right; when the sun comes up, get informed about the territory's past.
Prepare to say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and usher in more than a few breathtaking selfies. Planning a vacation to California is always a good idea, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near La Sierra University from Expedia. Book today!