Find Hotels in La Suiza
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting La Suiza
Travelers to La Suiza will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in La Suiza
Places to visit in the larger region include Monumento Nacional Guayabo, Peralta Bull Ring, and Plaza de Peralta. You'll also find Parque Nacional Tapanti and Ruins of Ujarras in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to La Suiza, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 11 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Rio Perlas Spa and Resort is located 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the heart of La Suiza. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Orosi can enjoy access to a winery and 2 outdoor pools, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its bar and pool.
- Hotel Casa Turire is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the center of La Suiza. This 3.5-star hotel in Atirro features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its dining options and room size.
- Guayabo Lodge is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from central La Suiza. This 3-star resort in Santa Cruz de Turrialba features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for La Suiza
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on La Suiza each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F