See yourself sauntering around the avenues during your upcoming getaway, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous landscapes wherever you look. But La Tejita Beach is one attraction you have been especially looking forward to. You have wanted to escape there for years, and the day has finally arrived to mark it finished.
Where Can I Stay at La Tejita Beach?
Hotels near La Tejita Beach
La Tejita Beach is a good spot to visit.
Traveling there is quite the adventure, as it's found 1150 miles from the nation's capital, Madrid, in an area called Granadilla de Abona.
With 3 hotels in the immediate vicinity, you won't have trouble choosing one that satisfies your tastes. The Hotel Playa Sur Tenerife and Hostal Carel are both potential choices and they're within 2 miles of La Tejita Beach.
For the money-conscious traveler, there are several reasonably-priced accommodation options not too far away. Some places that come highly recommended include the Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf - All Inclusive and the Hotel Kn Arenas del Mar.
If luxury is your cup of tea, a drive of only minutes can take you to one of the area's upmarket hotels. Those who choose to stay at the Hotel Ucanca or the Vincci Tenerife Golf will experience only the finest in comfort and amenities.
In search of a caffeine boost? Fill your stomach with treats and coffee from Café Bambalé (Calle El Caño, 11, Granadilla de Abona Santa Cruz de Tenerife), about 0.5 miles from La Tejita Beach.
You need not travel very far from La Tejita Beach to find other things to do in this area:
- An excursion to Montana Roja is well worth the effort just to see its frightening peak alone.
- The spiritual principles of an area are often what make up the bedrock of a culture. Be sure to visit Cave of Santo Hermano Pedro in order to find out the main values at the core of this culture.
- Go for a paddle, take a stroll, hit a ball around, hunt for beach treasures and possibly even enjoy a picnic feast. The fun things you can do at El Medano Beach are only limited by your thoughts!
- Have you always wondered what it would be like to work on a farm? We recommend you plan a stop off at Parque Eolico, an ideal place to throw on your boots and try out the tools of the trade.
- You can sample quality local wines at Frontos, meander through the vineyard, and if you like what you taste, you can buy a few bottles.
Expedia's inventory of Granadilla de Abona hotels has all that you want, so you are certain to find options near La Tejita Beach that you'll love. Granadilla de Abona was a pretty favored landing place in the past year, so you won't be by yourself. Find all the guidance you're looking for. You'll rest easy when booking time arrives, too: new admirers of all kinds would propose their Granadilla de Abona hotel to an office-mate.
- And we offer suites that are comfortable for all individuals, including family reunions and individuals.
- The staff at accommodation near La Tejita Beach surpass all targets, as you might hope near such a fine site.
- You'll find lodging in Granadilla de Abona are always neat and tidy.
Hotels close to Granadilla de Abona had additional visitors in the past year than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. You can stay right nearby thanks to our broad inventory of hotels near La Tejita Beach.
Alluring Granadilla de Abona
There are still further things to do in Granadilla de Abona with La Tejita Beach checked off your schedule.
- Until recently, Granadilla de Abona sightseeing hasn't been in the guidebooks, but soaring numbers of visits mean now is the time to book.
- Take an afternoon to organize some action, and you'll soon discover Granadilla de Abona also knows some things about hospitality.
- Get cultured about the area's history, then enjoy an evening out on the town to top off the good times with a bang.
You won't regret paying a visit to Granadilla de Abona, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near La Tejita Beach from Expedia. Arrange your suitcase, wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and say hi to more than a few new landscapes!