Find Hotels in La Villa
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $32
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting La Villa
Travelers to La Villa will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 138 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Parma (PMF), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in La Villa
Places to visit in the larger region include Parish Church of Langhirano, Magnani Rocca Foundation, and Torrechiara Castle. Additionally, you'll find Montechiarugolo Castle and Montecchio Castle in the area.
As you start planning your visit to La Villa, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Ibis Styles Parma Toscanini is located 17.4 mi (28 km) from the heart of La Villa. This 3-star hotel in Parma features free WiFi, parking, and a computer station. Expedia travelers love its clean and quiet rooms.
- NH Parma is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the center of La Villa. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Parma can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to public transit.
- Astoria Residence Hotel is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from central La Villa. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Parma can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for La Villa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on La Villa each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F