Find Hotels Near La Vola, Puerto de la Cruz from $33
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to La Vola
La Vola Hotel Guide
Touring with the kids can often be trying. Why don't you spoil yourself at La Vola?
It is in Puerto de la Cruz, 1,100 mile from Madrid.
If you are looking to stay in a hotel within a short walk of La Vola, then get ready to celebrate! There are up to 46 choices nearby. A few of the most popular ones are the Sol Costa Atlantis Tenerife, H10 Tenerife Playa and Catalonia Las Vegas.
There are several affordable accommodation options located within walking distance. Located 0.8 miles away is the Globales Acuario, but you might also want to look at the Hotel Sun Holidays if you want a choice. It's only 0.3 miles away.
You should make your time here that little bit more special by booking your room at one of the nearby upmarket accommodations. A local favorite is the Hotel Botanico, a walk of just 0.7 miles away. Another is the Bahia Principe San Felipe. You'll easily find this spot just 0.8 miles away.
Enjoy a caffeine fix and tempt your sweet tooth at Pizza Amore. Within a short walk of La Vola, it's the perfect place to take a break from all that walking around. If you want something substantial, taste the local flavors and food trends at El Figón. Want to end the night with a stiff drink? You won't need to travel too far to stumble upon La Mansion.
Other Places to Visit near La VolaBefore you head off, check out some of the other things to do that are not too far away from La Vola:
- Music buffs will be in their happy place among this city's vibrant music scene. Take your travel companions along to watch a concert at one of the local venues, such as Timanfaya Theater.
- A visit to Church of Nuestra Senora de la Pena de Francia is a good way to truly understand the local religion and culture.
- Do you need some time out from the chaos of the city? Relax for a moment as you enter through the gates of Centro de las Orquideas, a beautiful private garden.
- Absorb the surroundings at Plaza del Charco, a historic public area that is popular with both visitors and locals.
- Devote a few hours to art and culture at Eduardo Westerdahl Museum of Contemporary Art, a well-known museum here.