Visitors to LaBelle are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in LaBelle
- The closest major airport is in Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Naples, FL (APF-Naples Municipal), 41.8 mi (67.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in LaBelle
The city's cultural venues include Firehouse Community Theatre and LaBelle Heritage Museum. Exploring the waterfront is just one of the top activities, while Okaloacoochee Slough State Forest and Port LaBelle Marina are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Captain Hendry House to your agenda.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Port Labelle Inn - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Manatee Park, located 26.4 mi (42.5 km) from the city center.
Dressing for LaBelle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- LaBelle gets about 49.80 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F