Visitors can enjoy all that LaFayette has to offer including the temples, festivals, and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its football games.
- You'll find 72 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dalton
- The closest major airport is in Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 24.5 mi (39.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in LaFayette
Places to visit in the larger region include Trion City Park, Gordon-Lee Mansion, and Dalton State College. Additionally, you'll find Clisby Austin House and Chattooga County Courthouse in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Key West Inn Lafayette - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for LaFayette
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for LaFayette is 58.50 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F