Visitors can enjoy all that Labadee has to offer including the beaches, water parks, and sightseeing tours. Top sights around the area include Sans Souci Palace and Citadelle Laferriere.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cap-Haitien (CAP-Cap-Haitien Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Labadee
A favorite place to visit in the city is Labadee Beach. In the area, you'll also find Sans Souci Palace and Citadelle Laferriere.
As you start planning your visit to Labadee, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 21 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Satama Hotel is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Cap-Haitien features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Cormier Plage Resort is located within 1.5 mi (2.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cap-Haitien can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Auberge Villa Cana is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Plaine-du-Nord can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Labadee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 70°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Average annual rainfall for Labadee is 47.83 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 68°F