Visiting Labuan Bajo
Visitors to Labuan Bajo are sure to enjoy the beaches, gardens, and local tours. In Labuan Bajo, there are 59 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Labuan Bajo (LBJ-Komodo), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Labuan Bajo
The sunsets, beaches, and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty, and Batu Cermin Cave, Pede Labuan Beach, and Waecicu Beach are worth a visit. Taking local tours is a top activity, and Labuan Bajo Port is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are St. Angela Church and Seraya Kecil Island.
In Labuan Bajo, you'll find 59 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Plataran Komodo Beach Resort - This 5-star resort features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Puri Sari Beach Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Bintang Flores Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Labuan Bajo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Labuan Bajo gets about 104.68 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and September are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas July and September are often coldest, averaging 70°F