Visitors can enjoy all that Lac-Saguay has to offer including the parks and lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and welcoming setting.
- There are 54 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Mont-Tremblant, QC (YTM-Mont-Tremblant Intl.), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lac-Saguay
The city's natural beauty is on display at Municipal Beach, Saguay Lake, and Parc Georges Painchaud. In the area, you'll also find Herve-Desjardins Park and Gregory Charbonneau Park.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Motel Ours Bleu - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Lac-Saguay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and -2°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 20°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 5°F
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Lac-Saguay each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°F