Top Hotels Near Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg in Vicksburg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg
Top Hotels Close to Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 22, 2020
Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg Hotel Guide
The lively atmosphere at Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg never ceases.
It's located in Vicksburg. If you're visiting the state capital, Jackson, you'll need to journey 45 miles to experience it.
With 5 places to stay within 2 miles of Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg, you can spend less time traveling and more time enjoying yourself. One of the more well-known hotels is the Lady Luck Hotel and Suites, just 0.3 miles away. Other options are the Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg, 2 miles away, and the Days Inn & Suites Vicksburg, only 1 mile away.
Ensure that your trip is economical by choosing a budget hotel, like the Americas Best Value Inn, just 1 mile away.
Sometimes it's nice to treat yourself. So if you're looking for a hotel with a bit more style and luxury, you ought to look up the Duff Green Mansion, which is only 5 miles away.
Whether you're looking to try something new or stay with something simple, Otis & Henry's Bar & Grill (1380 Warrenton Road, Vicksburg) has something for you. Just 0.09 miles from Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg, this establishment is easy to find.
Other Places to Visit near Lady Luck Casino VicksburgBefore your flight heads out, get a taste of some of the other things to see and do that are in the vicinity of Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg:
- Start at Warren County Welcome Center to pick up some maps and pamphlets before you start exploring.
- Find out how lucky you are at the pulse-racing table games or spin the reels and score a winning combination on the slots at Ameristar Casino Vicksburg.
- Have a night out at Vicksburg Theatre Guild’s Parkside Playhouse if you and your friends enjoy seeing plays and other stage productions.
- If you like the buzz of the casino, stop by DiamondJacks Casino. Whether your game is roulette or blackjack, you'll be sure to have a great time.
- Pay a visit to Shlenker House, an important historic house that shouldn't be missed.