Overview of Indiana Beach Accommodations
Choose dates to view prices
Cottage, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Lake View (Ideal Cottages)
Cabin, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchenette (Ideal Cabin)
About this area
Located in Monticello, Indiana Beach Accommodations is connected to a shopping center. Pine View Golf Course and Whyte Horse Winery are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Shafer and Monticello City Park. With kayaking, water skiing, and sailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.Visit our Monticello travel guide
- Indiana Beach Amusement Resort - 7 min walk
- Monticello City Park - 12 min drive
- Whyte Horse Winery - 14 min drive
- Monon Connection Museum - 34 min drive
- Wolf Park - 52 min drive
- Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.) - 116 min drive
- The Skyroom — 1 min walk
- Abe's Pizza - 11 min drive
- Kinser's Bakery - 11 min drive
- Cazadores Mexican restaurant - 11 min drive
About this property
Indiana Beach Accommodations
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 12 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We loved it!
It was amazing! My family and I loved it! The cabin had enough room for all our things,and the kids loved the bunk beds!And all they wanted to do was go on all of the rides and water slides!