Not worth the money or stress. We had a good check in considering no problems with our booking including our dog. Got to our room, toilet had bleach cleaning left sitting in the bowl. Sheets, curtains, and chair in the room had multiple stains. Overall first entering the room there was a weird smell and stains on the carpet on the floor. Room was very dusty. No security cameras, anywhere. Elevator was sketchy, creaky and door would hesitate to open. Lighting overall in room, hallways were dark, poorly lit. I guess there was a storm the 2 nights we stayed because the power went out in the middle of the night and the hotel had damages the next morning on the outside. This hotel was in a bad spot, location wise, didn’t feel safe. The water there made our dog sick, 5 days after staying there our baby is still throwing up. The only thing good about this experience was they didn’t give us a hard time on checking out early and giving a refund, was to stay 5 nights, stayed 2. Not good for families at all. Please choose a different place to stay. Just an overall bad place and fearing for safety of our dog and child while staying there.