3 BR 3 Bath Home - sleeps up to 8
Vista of Lake Estes -- EV #3269 - a Estes Park Property
- Full cancel up to 30 days before check-in, less booking fee.
- No contact check-in and check-out. You're safe with !
- Cleaning/sanitizing protocols per CDC, AHLA and VRMA Standards.
- Free, secure and private WiFi.
- Available for extended stay - Work-Learn-Play in Estes Park!
- Rocky Mountain National Park is open!
Gorgeous 3 bedroom/3 bath (all shower only) home is in a wonderful
setting with views of Twin Sisters, the 9 hole golf course, and Lake
The main level includes Master bedroom with a Queen bed, with a Master
bathroom. On the main level is a newly remodeled kitchen with custom
cabinets, granite counters & stainless steel appliances. Enjoy the
spacious living room with flagstone, wood-burning fireplace, wood
floors that continue into the dining room and sunroom located off the
living room with breathtaking views. Enjoy your family dinners on the
beautiful wood deck that includes a gas grill, and one of the best
views in Estes Park. Located adjacent to the wood deck is a private
hot tub nestled within the pine trees. Allergy Alert! The homeowner
has had his dog in this home.
The lower level has a large 2nd family room, pool table, and
wood-burning fireplace, and Queen sofa sleeper. The 2nd bedroom is
located on this level with a Queen bed and 3/4 bathroom. The stackable
washer/dryer is located on this level as well. The 3rd bedroom is
located on the upper level of this home. This bedroom has a Queen bed,
and a private bathroom is on this same level.
There is a flat-screen TV in the main living with a DVD, and another
flat-screen TV located in the lower level family room with a DVD.
What to be aware of:
- No Central AC - Fans provided.
- This property is not zoned to allow parking of any large vehicles
such as RVs and trailers.Â
- Age Restriction: The person who books the reservation must be at
least 25 years of age, and will also stay in the vacation home.
- In the unlikely event the private hot tub were to break down and
can't be repaired for your use, we will move you to a comparable hot
tub unit, if available, or refund your hot tub fee.Â
- BEARS in the area, please secure all trash and you will need to lock
doors and windows each time you leave the property.
- Our office hours are Daily - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. MST.Â
- On-call staff is available after hours daily to respond to urgent
issues that threaten the health orÂ safety of guests, or the
property itself; such as a gas leak, a broken furnace, or broken water
line. Non-urgent issues will be handled on the next business day.
- We provide a complimentary starter set of household items such as
bath tissue, paper towels, and dish soap. We do not re-stock these
items and if needed, additional supplies will need to be purchased
locally by the guest.
- This is a pet-free home. Pets are not allowed. You will be charged a
$1000 cleaning fee for non-compliance.
- Absolutely no smoking, including marijuana, inside this home.
Cleaning for cigarette or marijuana smoke will result in a $1000
- Parties are not allowed. This is a quiet neighborhood with strict
noise restrictions. Quiet hours begin