old, dirty, outdated, claustrophobic room
Posted Apr 2, 2017
1. Hard to get to from the street
2. The lobby is marble tile, but there are chunks missing
3. The elevator is slow!! And very shaky!!! We ended up taking the stairs because it felt like we were going to get stuck!!
4. We get to the room and the whole floor smelled like wet dog, urine, mildew and cigarettes...
5. We get into the room, it smells worse than the hallway
6. We decide to take a shower, so we open the door to the bathroom and it smacks the toilet... I push a little harder and it scrapes by and then smacks the tub.
7. I go to get into the shower, I turn it on and water sprays ALL OVER the bathroom because the head is falling off from all of the spray holes being clogged
8. I get out and brush my teeth to find this disgusting giant clump of slimy old hair just chillin in the drain...
9. We ended up calling to switch rooms because of the smell and the shower and the hair and the bleach stains...
10. The girl tells me she will send up a maintenance man to look at the shower and I said no. We want a different room. She then told me I had to come all the way back to the lobby to get a new key. I get down there and she sent someone up to me...
11. The new room. It definitely smelled much better but the door kept sticking so I had to kick it to get it open
12. Everything is still covered in stains or bleach
13. I had to move the desk again to get our suitcases in the room because it was so small
14. I tried the shower and it was clogged again but not as bad
15. The rea