Visiting Lago Agrio
Visitors can enjoy all that Lago Agrio has to offer including its parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Lago Agrio
- The closest major airport is in Puerto Asis (PUU), 37.9 mi (60.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lago Agrio
The picturesque setting of Nueva Loja Tourist Park and Ecological Park Lago Agrio exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Lago Agrio Cathedral to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Lago Agrio. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Platinum Class Hostal is located within 2.9 mi (4.6 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hostal in Lago Agrio can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Gran Hotel de Lago - Lago Agrio is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Lago Agrio can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- HOTEL ARAZÁ is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Lago Agrio features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Lago Agrio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Lago Agrio gets about 39.92 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F