Top Hotels Near Lagos Country Club in Ikeja
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Lagos Country Club Hotel Guide
Deciding which attractions to visit on a trip is never easy, but Lagos Country Club is one attraction you'll be glad you put on your itinerary.
It is in Lagos, a delightful city that is definitely worth a visit.
Lagos Country Club has many places to stay in the immediate area. There are 32 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. The Leadway Hotel lkeja, the Protea Hotel Ikeja and the Sheraton Lagos Hotel are a few you might want to check out. They're located 1 mile, 0.3 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Without eating into your savings, you'll get the chance to unpack your bags and lie down for a while at your choice of the area's budget hotels. Why not make your way to the Reliance Royal Suites, which is 0.8 miles away, or the DownTown Royal Hotel, which is 0.5 miles away?
Or maybe you'd prefer accommodation that's a bit more extravagant? If so, you're in luck, as you'll find a range of upmarket hotel options nearby. Be sure to take a look at the Westown Hotels Ikeja, which is just 0.4 miles away. Another great option is the GrandBee Suites, 0.2 miles away.
If the hot coffee at Tiens Otega doesn't get you ready for a day at Lagos Country Club, the yummy treats will. This popular place is not far away. If you’re feeling particularly hungry, reserve a table at Sibe Sibe Joint, another nearby establishment. And then, kickstart an amusing night out with a few beers at Golden Eagle Spur.
Other Places to Visit near Lagos Country ClubYou don't have to venture very far from Lagos Country Club to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- Pull out your clubs at Ikeja Golf Club and take pleasure in a memorable round with friends.
- Make your way to Computer Village, a store where you can escape from everyday stresses and treat yourself to some shopping.
- An ideal way to better understand a community's culture is to pay a visit to a local place of prayer. You can find one of the most impressive at Daystar Christian Centre.
- Enjoy a day of shopping at Actis Ikeja Mall where you'll be able to find the perfect souvenirs for family and friends.
- Stop at Lagos State Government Secretariat to experience the region's fascinating history.