Find Kid-Friendly Hotels & Resorts in Lagos from $27
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 3, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 21, 2020
Family Friendly Hotels with Indoor Pools
- Cifax Hotel9b Akarigbere Close, off Idejo St., LagosGet Rates
- Citiheight Hotel6, Sheraton Opebi Link Road, Ikeja, Lagos
The price is $57 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234/5Very Good! (39 reviews)
- Divine Foutain Apapa Branch3 Lisabi Rd off Liverpool Rd, Apapa, Lagos
The price is $57 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 21
- Four Points by Sheraton LagosPlot 9/10, Block 2, Oniru Chieftaincy Estate, Lagos
The price is $160 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 83.9/5Good! (167 reviews)
Hotels with Babysitting Services in Lagos
- Amara Suites Caterers Court2-6 Onitana Street, Ikoyi, LagosGet Rates4/5Very Good! (1 review)
- D Palms Airport Hotel10-12 Kolawole Shonibare Street, Ajao Estate, Lagos
The price is $84 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 212.9/5 (16 reviews)
- De Santos Hotel7 Shasha Road, Akowonjo Roundabout, Lagos
The price is $52 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 213.4/5Good! (63 reviews)
- Elion House HotelPlot 7/8 Agbeke Rotinwa Street, Dolphin Extension, Ikoyi, Lagos
The price is $90 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.4/5Excellent! (25 reviews)
- Encore Lagos Hotels & Suites1, Ahanor Drive, Off Int'l Airport Road, Ajao Estate, Lagos
The price is $27 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 212/5 (13 reviews)
Hotels with Connecting Rooms
- Amber Residence16 Esugbayi Street, Lagos
The price is $81 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 213.9/5Good! (20 reviews)
- Charlies Place And Suite49 Lasode Crescent, Off Olaniyi Olumide Crescent, Lagos
The price is $78 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 21
- Chesney Hotel37 Saka Tinubu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
The price is $170 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 213.7/5Good! (9 reviews)
Where Should We Stay in Lagos?
If you've been thinking about a trip with your kids, the culturally-rich destination of Lagos is a good choice. The surfing spots, waterskiing, and soccer matches are just some of the things that make this an interesting destination for family trips. Take to the air and fly into Lagos (LOS-Murtala Muhammed Intl.), which is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city center. When you're thinking about where you should stay in Lagos, you might want to consider one of the 116 kid-friendly hotels and other accommodations here.
Vacationing families have good things to say about these accommodations:
Amber Residence - Offers an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free parking. This hotel is rated 4 stars.
Atlantic Hotel - Features an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free parking. This hotel is rated 3 stars.
Avital Suites And Resort - Offers an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free parking. Guests like the comfy beds and clean rooms at this 3.5-star hotel.
Amara Suites Caterers Court - Features an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free valet parking. This hotel is rated 3.5 stars.
When Should We Visit Lagos?
You're probably hoping for good weather for your family vacation. Use these tips to plan when to grab the kids and head to Lagos.
- Hottest months: March, February, April, and January, with an average temperature of 89°F
- Coldest months: August, July, September, and October, with an average temperature of 73°F
- Driest months: December, January, February, and November, with an average rainfall of 1.57 inches
- Rainiest months: June, July, May, and October, with an average rainfall of 10.94 inches
What Should We See and Do in Lagos?
While you are vacationing in Lagos, you and the family might want to see interesting spots such as Computer Village and Actis Ikeja Mall. Make sure you have lots of time for activities like Teslim Balogun Stadium and Lagos City Mall.Lagos is also known for its:
- Cultural attractions
- Live music
- Water skiing