Overview of Stop Over Motels
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Classic Double Room
About this area
In the business district, Stop Over Motels is in an area with good airport proximity. Nigerian National Museum and MUSON Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ikeja Golf Club and Lagos Motor Boat Club.
- Maryland Mall - 21 min drive
- Computer Village - 26 min drive
- Lagos Country Club - 27 min drive
- Ikeja Golf Club - 28 min drive
- Synagogue Church Of all Nations - 34 min drive
- Lagos (LOS-Murtala Muhammed Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Stop Over Motels
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 20 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 2.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 12.50 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 13.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
One of the beds was extremely hard. No remote provided for A/C; you are stuck with whatever temperature they decided to set it on. In four nights I got only lukewarm water from the water heater. Otherwise the rooms were good, with drinking water provided. Location is great, not far from the airport, saving much traffic time.