First time to Lagos. I live in the US.
1. One of the cleaning staff went through my items and stole money from me. The manger pretended to do a thorough investigation. She told me she reviewed the cameras and questioned the 2 people that entered my room that day, but also asked the 2 people did anyone else go into the room. (She would have known that answer if she actually reviewed the cameras). So someone stole my money and went unpunished. The manager kept saying they have never had this type of issue (yeah right!). They did not offer a free meal, late checkout, nothing to rectify the situation.
2. The rooms need renovating. The shower knobs were rusting. The sink handle was hanging of the base. The bed's mattress was extremely hard and I often woke up to a sore back.
3. The food prices were not worth the taste with the exception of their egg sauce.
4. When I pulled the room curtain, a roach fell out.
5. The hotel was loud and walls were thin, Some guests got into a violent fight in the room next to me at 3am. The incident lasted at least 20 minutes. Once again, not even an apology from management.
6. The pictures online are deceiving of the rooms.
Pros: The pool is open all day.