Visiting Laguna Brava
Visitors to Laguna Brava are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Jose Maria Minella Stadium, Colon Square, and Torre Tanque.
- You'll find 129 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mar del Plata
- The closest major airport is in Mar Del Plata (MDQ-Astor Piazzola Intl.), 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Laguna Brava
Los Padres Lake is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Laguna Brava, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 10 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Cabañas Bhen Bahi is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Laguna Brava. This 3-star cabin in Laguna Brava features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Cabañas del Vuulcan is 1 mi (1.6 km) from central Laguna Brava. This 3.5-star hotel in Balcarce features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- 646 Hotel Balcarce is 15 mi (24.2 km) from the center of Laguna Brava. This 3.5-star hotel in Balcarce features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Laguna Brava
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 59°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Average annual rainfall for Laguna Brava is 25.47 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 39°F