Get an overview of this hotelKaanapali condos on edge of ocean and Kahana reefs
Popular property highlights
Close to Lahaina
The shops and restaurants of Lahaina are 5 miles from Kahana Reef - Maui Condo & Home on 2 beachfront acres; this Kaanapali complex is steps away from Kahana waters.
Surf's up, and the reefs are great for snorkeling, but the pool—surrounded by a garden, two barbecues and a picnic area—is also a nice spot to enjoy a day in the water.
In the fall and winter, migrating humpback whales can be scene from Kahana Reef's guest lanais. All units are nonsmoking and have kitchens with refrigerators, dishwashers, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Kahana Reef - Maui Condo and Home
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Free local calls
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1973
- Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Kahana Reef Maui Condo & Home
- Kahana Reef Maui Condo & Home Lahaina
- Kahana Reef Maui Home
- Kahana Reef Maui Home Lahaina
- Kahana Reef Maui Condo Home Lahaina
- Kahana Reef Maui Condo Home
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.