Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with full-service spa and coffee shop/café
This family-friendly Marburg hotel is located on a river, within a 15-minute walk of St. Elizabeth Church and Universitätsmuseum für Bildende Kunst. Marburger Kunstverein and Universitätsmuseum für Kulturgeschichte are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a full-service spa, this smoke-free hotel has a coffee shop/café and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 178 rooms feature thoughtful touches like espresso makers and pillow menus, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet, and LED TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
VILA VITA Rosenpark
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities
- Parking area
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- Select guestrooms
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. VILA VITA Rosenpark features a full-service spa. 14 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
VILA VITA Rosenpark is a smoke-free property.
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 178
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of EUR 15.00 per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 17 for adults and EUR 17 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per day
- Rosenpark VILA VITA
- VILA VITA Rosenpark
- VILA VITA Rosenpark Hotel
- VILA VITA Rosenpark Hotel Marburg
- VILA VITA Rosenpark Marburg
- VITA Rosenpark
- Vila Vita Hotel Residenz
- Vila Vita Marburg
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Check the Rooms and Rates page for details of special offers for guests staying on Sundays.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.