Book your room at Campanile Annecy Centre - Gare
Get an overview of this hotelAnnecy hotel in Annecy Old Town, walk to Annecy Castle
Located in Annecy Old Town, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Notre-Dame-de-Liesse Church and Annecy Castle. Palais de l Ile and Church of St. Francis are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and multilingual staff. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 54 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and satellite TV. Free newspapers and phones are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Campanile Annecy Centre - Gare features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 54
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9,50 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 8 per stay)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.