Book your room at Hôtel du Palais de l'Isle
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Annecy Castle
Situated in Annecy, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Church of St. Francis and Annecy Castle. Palais de l Ile and Church of St. Maurice are also within 5 minutes.
A bar/lounge, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All 33 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs with satellite channels.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hôtel du Palais de l'Isle13 Rue Perriere Annecy Haute-savoie 74000
Hôtel du Palais de l'Isle features tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 22.00 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 22.00 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- du Palais de l'Isle
- du Palais de l'Isle Annecy
- Hôtel du Palais de l'Isle
- Hôtel du Palais de l'Isle Annecy
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.