Find Boutique Hotels in Lake Buena Vista, FL from $65
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Lake Buena Vista Boutique Hotels
Top Lake Buena Vista Boutique Hotels
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2020
Where Should I Stay in Lake Buena Vista?
Searching for a cozy place to stay for your visit to Lake Buena Vista? A boutique hotel may be just what you want if you like small hotels with personalized service and great atmosphere. Lake Buena Vista has 2 boutique accommodations that capture the local spirit of this destination.
Travelers say they appreciate these boutique accommodations in Lake Buena Vista:
B Resort and Spa located in Disney Springs® Resort Area: 4-star hotel with 394 guestrooms. Enjoy the restaurant, poolside bar, and spa services. Popular with our guests for its central location and comfortable rooms.
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs® Area: 4-star resort with 814 guestrooms. This property offers 3 restaurants, a poolside bar, and 2 outdoor pools. Expedia travelers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
What Should I See and Do in Lake Buena Vista?
Once you've decided where you'd like to stay in family-friendly Lake Buena Vista, plan what to do for fun on your vacation. Visitors speak positively about this destination's major shopping centers, acclaimed theaters, and fun-filled attractions.Lake Buena Vista is also well known for its:
- Live music
Major sights and activities around Lake Buena Vista include Walt Disney World®, SeaWorld® Orlando, and Universal Studios Florida™. You might also want to see noteworthy spots like Epcot®, Disney's Hollywood Studios®, and Disney Springs® during your trip.
When Should I Plan a Trip to Lake Buena Vista?
If you want to know about local weather, you can use this info to plan when to get away to Lake Buena Vista:
- Hottest months: August, July, June, and September, with an average temperature of 91°F
- Coldest months: January, December, February, and March, with an average temperature of 48°F
- Driest months: November, April, January, and December, with an average rainfall of 2.33 inches
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, and September, with an average rainfall of 7.32 inches
Getting Around Lake Buena Vista
The nearest major airport is in Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), which is located 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the heart of the city, but Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) may also be an option. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Frequently asked questions
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Lake Buena Vista?
What's there to see and do in Lake Buena Vista?
What kind of weather should I plan for when I travel to Lake Buena Vista?
What's the best way to get to my boutique hotel in Lake Buena Vista?
More trip options
- Find More Hotels near Lake Buena Vista
- More Hotel Options in Lake Buena Vista
- More Accommodation Types in Lake Buena Vista
- Hotels near Popular Lake Buena Vista Attractions
- Other Hotels near Lake Buena Vista, Orlando
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Lake Buena Vista Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends