Find Hotels Near Lake Cascade State Park, Tamarack from $94
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Lake Cascade State Park
Reviewed on Jan 31, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Lake Cascade State Park Hotel Guide
Nothing can rejuvenate the mind like a nice break in nature. Treat yourself to some time at Lake Cascade State Park.
To visit, you'll need to step off the beaten track and head over to Tamarack, which is 65 miles from the state capital, Boise.
People that are looking for a place to stay close to Lake Cascade State Park have just one option, which is the Ashley Inn, 0.3 miles away.
Take in the rich scent of coffee and munch on a tasty treat at Coffee Corner. This local eatery is the ideal spot for travelers who want to see Lake Cascade State Park. Later on, you should have a full meal at Gramma's Family Restaurant. This spot is also close. And then, start a festive night with some drinks at Valley Club.
Other Places to Visit near Lake Cascade State ParkDon't put your feet up yet. In the vicinity of Lake Cascade State Park, there is plenty more to see and do:
- Can't live without bunkers, fairways and greens? Pay a visit to Cascade Golf Course while you're here.
- Get your wetsuit on and have some fun at Kelly's Whitewater Park.
- At Osprey Meadows Golf Course, you can play golf in stunning surroundings.
- Tamarack Ski Resort is regarded as one of the best ski fields in the region, offering a children-friendly environment where your littlest travelers can also enjoy some fun on the slopes.
- Visit the steaming hot pools of Gold Fork Hot Springs.