Find Hotels Near Lake Catherine State Park, Hot Springs
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Lake Catherine State Park
Top Hotels Close to Lake Catherine State Park
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 12, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Lake Catherine State Park Hotel Guide
It's beyond dispute that time spent in nature is good for our health. So, if you're feeling tired or stressed, a stop at Lake Catherine State Park is just what the doctor ordered.
It's in Hot Springs. If you're staying in the state capital, Little Rock, you'll need to cover 45 miles to experience it.
If you're planning to stay near to Lake Catherine State Park, the decision is easy since only 1 hotel is listed within 6 miles of this well-known spot. This establishment is the Knights Inn Hot Springs, located a convenient 8 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Lake Catherine State ParkBefore you hit the road again, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Take a walk through the beautiful gardens of Garvan Woodland Gardens. Admire the wide range of plants, see if you can spot some wildlife or simply kick back in the grass.
- Enjoy a visitors' tour around College of the Ouachitas, an important educational institution in the region.
- Immerse yourself in the quiet atmosphere at Hot Spring County Library while delving into its books and periodicals.
- Prepare yourself for a hectic day out at Magic Springs and Crystal Falls. Get a hit of adrenaline on one of the thrilling coasters, or treat your tastebuds to some tasty snacks.
- Explore Hot Springs Mall, which features a large selection of shopping outlets and eating options.