Relax with Mother Nature at Lake Chelan.
It is located in Chelan, approximately 140 miles from Olympia, the state capital.
Book a hotel in the area. There are 2 to choose from. The WorldMark Chelan - Lake House and Riverwalk Inn are possible candidates and they're within 2 miles of Lake Chelan.
Book a few nights at the Deep Water Inn and keep your hotel bills to a minimum. You can reach this popular local hotel with an easy commute of just 2 miles.
You'll notice there is a broad range of shops and local eateries, such as Leavenworth, WA (101 Jackrabbit Lane, Chelan), in the vicinity of Lake Chelan. If that's not enough, order one of the specials at Vin Du Lac Winery (105 Washington 150, Chelan). You'll easily find this dining establishment only 0.2 miles from Lake Chelan.
Other Places to Visit near Lake Chelan
Before you head off, check out the other things to do here:
- If you're missing your weekly game, get to Chelan Municipal Golf Course. It's the perfect place to work on your average while you enjoy the local birdlife.
- It's wet, it's fun and it's exhilarating. If you are looking for a way to cool off, Slidewaters at Lake Chelan is a fantastic place to visit with family.
- Some say "the closer to the vine, the better the taste," and Nefarious Cellars would have to agree. At this vineyard you can experiment with a range of local wines.
- Sit on the grass and watch as the world spins by, play with the young ones and casually lay under the open sky at Beebe Bridge Park.
- You can sample local wines at Hard Row to Hoe Vineyards, take a stroll through the vineyard, and if you want to share your experience, you can also buy a few bottles of your favorite drop to take home for another time.