Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lake City, FL from $45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Lake City Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Lake City Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Lake City Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Lake City and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 24 hotels or accommodations that accept pets.
Planning Your Trip to Lake City
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- April-June: the average is 91°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lake City is 52.62 inches
Exploring Lake City with Your Pet
Known for its football and hiking trails, Lake City has lots to offer visitors including its festivals, riverfront, and library. See the local sights and visit top attractions like North Florida Speedway and Florida Nature and Heritage Tourism Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Ichetucknee Springs State Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Supermarket or Lake City Pets and Supplies & Grooming.