Lake Clifton Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Perth area, there are 21 affordable motels among more than 1252 hotels and other lodging choices. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you save some cash compared to traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
Because you'll save on your room, you can experience more of the activities in Lake Clifton. In the area, favorite places to visit include Preston Beach.
Fun fact: The first motels popped up in the 1920s as a convenient place to stay for the tired traveler taking a road trip along the major roadways of America. Motels often include free parking, and many have outdoor pools.
Below are some of our customers' top motels to choose from in the larger area:
- Located 22 mi (35.4 km) from the heart of Lake Clifton
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Mandurah Motel and Apartments
- A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi are available during your stay.
- Central Lake Clifton is 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Located 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from the heart of Lake Clifton
- Central Lake Clifton is 19.3 mi (31.1 km) away
- A restaurant and a bar are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
What to Do in Lake Clifton
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Lake Clifton
- Preston Beach
- Yalgorup National Park
While you're checking out the area, consider visiting:
- Vineyard 28
- Battle of Pinjarra Memorial Park
- The Cut Golf Course
Best Time to Visit Lake Clifton
Figure out the ideal time to visit Lake Clifton by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically January and February, while August and July are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 89° F and nighttime temperatures average 58° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 70° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 87° F during the day and 49° F at night
- Rainfall averages 29.92 inches in a year